The information centre is found off Reed St, just opposite the Glass House Mountains Township. If travelling from Steve Irwin Way, take the Glass House Mountains exit. Interactive displays about the local wildlife, large-scale maps of the surrounding mountains and helpful staff make the centre a worthwhile stop. The centre also offers a shady lawn, playground and barbecues for travellers looking for somewhere nice to stop for a break.
- Interactive display screens on the local wildlife and scenery
- Large-scale maps of the surrounding Glass House Mountains
- Helpful, friendly staff
- Information on bushwalks and local attractions
- Fully fenced children’s playground
- Parking for small and large vehicles
- Barbecues and picnic tables